Mesa de Vida Smoky Latin Cooking & Seasoning Sauce will help you make some of the most delicious homemade tacos you’ve ever had, without all of the work!
With a jar of our global cooking sauce in your pantry, you’re ready to create incredible meals with a global gourmet twist, any night of the week.
Cook this turkey-bacon taco filling up in just minutes for a delicious twist on the traditional taco filling. Serve as the star of these incredible turkey-bacon tacos, or try it on taco salads, in lettuce wraps, in enchiladas, in burritos, taco bowls – any way you’d like!
Turkey-Bacon Soft Tacos
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 lb ground turkey or any ground meat of your choice
- 1 jar Mesa de Vida Smoky Latin Cooking & Seasoning Sauce
- salt and hot sauce to taste (I use about 2 big pinches)
- soft tortillas and taco toppings of your choosing
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when hot add oil, swirl to coat.
- Add bacon to the pan, stir often until crispy.
- Add the ground turkey to the pan, stir often until about 75% cooked through.
- Add the Mesa de Vida Smoky Latin Cooking & Seasoning Sauce to the pan, stir to combine. Simmer until the sauce is thickened and the meat is thoroughly browned.
- Serve in warm tortillas with the toppings of your choice, and enjoy!
You might also like...
Recipes, Tips from the Chef, Savings and More!
Get a promo code for 10% off, and our FREE menu planning strategies guide! You'll also be the first to get new recipes, exclusive content, notified when Mesa de Vida is in a store near you, and discounts!