No more boring or basic chicken wings for you! Our Caribbean recipe starter sauce sauce makes a delicious marinade or tasty glaze. Brush on the last few minutes of cooking for incredible flavor on any meat you’re cooking.
But, want to elevate your chicken wing game to a global gourmet level? Get that extra sticky goodness, while still being much lower sugar than most sweet & spicy sauces and glazes on the market.
Just mix our thick, rich sauce with honey to create a sticky, sweet Caribbean chicken wing sauce that will have you licking your lips and coming back for more! *Paleo? Just use raw honey to make this a Paleo chicken wing recipe!
*This glaze is great on pretty much anything. Serving vegetarians/vegans? Brush it on tempeh slices that have been crisped up in the oven, or seared tofu slices. Brush it on any meat as a sweet & sticky glaze. It’s absolutely amazing on roasted cauliflower, too. Can’t wait to see how you use it!
Sweet and Spicy Caribbean Chicken Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 4 Tb Mesa de Vida Caribbean Cooking & Seasoning Sauce
- 2 Tb water
- 3 Tb honey use raw honey for Paleo lifestyles
- Salt to taste
- Cook chicken wings until golden brown, crispy, and fully-cooked (to 165 degrees). (Use your favorite method – oven-bake, grill, or air fryer.)
- Set aside as you prepare the sauce.
- In a large skillet combine the Caribbean Cooking & Seasoning Sauce, honey, water, and salt to taste.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook until the sauce evaporates into a spoon-thick glaze (the consistency of warm honey) about 3-5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the cooked chicken wings to the glaze, toss to coat.
- Serve (with lots of napkins!) and enjoy!
You might also like...
Recipes, Tips from the Chef, Savings and More!
Get a promo code for 10% off, and our FREE menu planning strategies guide! You'll also be the first to get new recipes, exclusive content, notified when Mesa de Vida is in a store near you, upcoming giveaways, events, and discounts!